2.2
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

The "learning leader" said this looked really good...I caution anyone planning to recieve service OR an education here: this is their standard of education.

Such a joke.As far as I'm concerned, they owe me my $ back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of paul mitchell schools ombre hair coloring. Paul Mitchell Schools needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned paul mitchell schools ombre hair coloring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paul Mitchell Schools.

Had an Experience with Paul Mitchell Schools?

Comments

Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - NVREA-More Than Expected Nv Real Estate Academy "My name is Elizabeth Brumbaugh. My husband and attend the NV BusTour in July 2017. We both were extremely skeptical but when we left we were pleased that we took..." Read more Paul Mitchell Schools - Worst experience of my life Paul Mitchell Schools "I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK, DO NOT GO HERE! I went to the school two weeks ago for a hair cut, and it's so choppy and uneven. I wanted..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more Home Depot - $6k mistake Home Depot "After my husband and I remodeled our house, I will not set foot on Home Depot property again. We made the horrible mistake of buying our carpet (among other thousands..." Read more Dynamex - Untruthful and never delivered Dynamex "On August 18th Staples contracted them to deliver supplies. They delivered to someone named P. Pedro on Augeust 18th, 2017. Our office is closed on Friday's. There is no one..." Read more