Paul Mitchell Schools - Review about Hair Coloring from Springfield, Missouri
This is the second time i have given this school a chance.I wanted black and blonde hair.
Result after 4 hours black with cotton candy blue. I had to work the next 4 days at a professional business. I came back to saloon 5 horrible days later with wearing my hear peeled back everywhere i went. 2 hours and crispy fried hair later it was at least ok to look at.
They didn't charge me, can not make up for the horror of being a professional 41 yr old with black and blue hair. The instructor spent 5 minutes explaining it was all my fault. My hair grabbed the blue, my hair was too dry. However when i came back somehow my horrible hair took the blonde that time.
They should have put a color block on the blonde but the instructors were so busy hanging out n goofing with the other students. Clearly my hair was of little importance. I go back 3 days ago, my new growth needs blonde highlights. This time they use a toner that turns my original bright pretty blonde to a dirty, dull dishwater color to match the orange they tried taking out of my roots.
The instructor again blames my new growth "it's too dry n damaged, here let me give you a repair product, once u wash ur hair a few times it will brighten right back up". What kinda ghetto school is this. I have gone to this place on and off for years. This used to be top notch.
Fortunately my best friend saw these results and will never go here. She was mortified, felt so bad for me that she offered to pay for me to get it done elsewhere. Dont need her money, all i wanted was my roots colored blonde. By the time i left i was sick to my stomach.
Do not go here. This is not the students fault, when the instructors are taught to blame the customer hair for their own mistakes this place will not get better. Its pathetic. All i wanted was to leave with blonde hair that matched what I had.
I left feeling mentally violated, believing that my hair caused the problem and a head full of dirty grey blonde hair. I felt very ugly. You wanna feel ugly inside and out when you leave a saloon, go here. Otherwise do not do it to yourself.
Go somewhere else the few dollars you save is not worth how ugly you will feel.
Pay money and make sure the saloon you go to has not hired a recent Paul Mitchell student.Their training is 3d class and your hair will show.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Hair Coloring
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I went to smartstyle salon in camdenton mo walmart and this is what i got for 93 dollars!!!! I am so disgusted. Her name was darci and i wont even..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "This company is absolutely horrible. I called them on the phone, asked them if the item I wanted was available for delivery that day, and they said yes, so I..."
- "I placed an oorder with one of my normal vendors and paid the usual amount for 2 day priority mail. Don't ask me why siince I know in my head..."
- "Im sitting here in DETROIT Mich on 7mile and Gratoit and she Taesha.S tell me you should of oder something smaller becuz we dont have a 11piece available when I..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."