Paul Mitchell Schools - Review about Hair Coloring from Springfield, Missouri
This is the second time i have given this school a chance.I wanted black and blonde hair.
Result after 4 hours black with cotton candy blue. I had to work the next 4 days at a professional business. I came back to saloon 5 horrible days later with wearing my hear peeled back everywhere i went. 2 hours and crispy fried hair later it was at least ok to look at.
They didn't charge me, can not make up for the horror of being a professional 41 yr old with black and blue hair. The instructor spent 5 minutes explaining it was all my fault. My hair grabbed the blue, my hair was too dry. However when i came back somehow my horrible hair took the blonde that time.
They should have put a color block on the blonde but the instructors were so busy hanging out n goofing with the other students. Clearly my hair was of little importance. I go back 3 days ago, my new growth needs blonde highlights. This time they use a toner that turns my original bright pretty blonde to a dirty, dull dishwater color to match the orange they tried taking out of my roots.
The instructor again blames my new growth "it's too dry n damaged, here let me give you a repair product, once u wash ur hair a few times it will brighten right back up". What kinda ghetto school is this. I have gone to this place on and off for years. This used to be top notch.
Fortunately my best friend saw these results and will never go here. She was mortified, felt so bad for me that she offered to pay for me to get it done elsewhere. Dont need her money, all i wanted was my roots colored blonde. By the time i left i was sick to my stomach.
Do not go here. This is not the students fault, when the instructors are taught to blame the customer hair for their own mistakes this place will not get better. Its pathetic. All i wanted was to leave with blonde hair that matched what I had.
I left feeling mentally violated, believing that my hair caused the problem and a head full of dirty grey blonde hair. I felt very ugly. You wanna feel ugly inside and out when you leave a saloon, go here. Otherwise do not do it to yourself.
Go somewhere else the few dollars you save is not worth how ugly you will feel.
Pay money and make sure the saloon you go to has not hired a recent Paul Mitchell student.Their training is 3d class and your hair will show.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Hair Coloring
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..."
- "Medicom hired a contractor to install new cabling in our subdivision and broke our sprinkler system. Since they were working for several days we do not know exactly when..."
- "I ordered two male coats but when the order arrived, two female coats were sent. In fact, it was boldly written on the box. In addition, the coats are of..."
- "August 18, 2015 I decided to take my mother, sister and friend to Buffalo Wild Wings in Speedway, IN for a birthday lunch. We questioned the waitress regarding how many..."
- " I ordered a frame that looked okay online in July of 2016. The first frame had a scratch on the rim. Returned it. It just sat..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."