Paul Mitchell Schools - Review about Perm from Easley, South Carolina
I had a perm done a few weeks ago and it was a horrible experience.The student left the chemicals on my neck and by the next day, my neck had a burn mark on it.
Also, the front of my hair isn't curly. It's barely wavy and it doesn't look good with the rest of my hair.
I contacted the school about my complaint and they said i would still have to pay for part of my perm re do.I'm very very unhappy!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "COSS is a fake agency and money suckers who are establishing after their crisis in Singapore. There are COSS offices in India, Si Lanka, Malaysia. Ms. Zahra Lalani is in..."
- "The Reginerative Permaculture school is a complete FRAUD. Permaculture is something one learns "hands on," for the same cost as provided by this UNACCREDITED "SCHOOL." Vlad claims the school is..."
- "I am at PJC in the culinary program, if your lucky and get to go off center for your classes then you will be fine but having them on center..."
- "Mr Arden Avante of 1177 Broadway #18 PMB150 Chula Vista, CA 91911 www.SellingEastLakeHomes.com Mr Avante approached our company and engaged in our services under a contractual agreement. Our company deals in..."
- "So my fitbit from christmas ended up breaking and lucky there is a limited warranty and it was covered. Not only was the fitbit company awesome and speedy but..."
- "henry gonzalez IS AN AS*WH**LE!!!!!!!!!!!! leather look very fake! will have to hire a pro to check if it is real leather! POOR MADE! "leather" scratched easily with finger nail. leather..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."
- "Ordered a beautiful premium flower arrangement from Teleflora for parents 64th anniversary. Vase should've been larger bouquet should've had plenty of roses in rich oranges and yellows. What came was..."