Paul Mitchell Schools - Review about Perm from Easley, South Carolina
I had a perm done a few weeks ago and it was a horrible experience.The student left the chemicals on my neck and by the next day, my neck had a burn mark on it.
Also, the front of my hair isn't curly. It's barely wavy and it doesn't look good with the rest of my hair.
I contacted the school about my complaint and they said i would still have to pay for part of my perm re do.I'm very very unhappy!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I have sought services from Theratorials/Urbane Academics since the beginning of Nov. and after playing cat and mouse over email finally get the owner by the name of Nzingha..."
- "I placed an order with the website fema-study.com I had successfully paid for the items to be delivered to my email and to my home. The guides were never delivered. I..."
- "I am a United States Marine on the Temporarily Disabled Retired List residing in Charlotte, NC. I qualified and received a federal student loan to pay for my University of..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Mr Arden Avante of 1177 Broadway #18 PMB150 Chula Vista, CA 91911 www.SellingEastLakeHomes.com Mr Avante approached our company and engaged in our services under a contractual agreement. Our company deals in..."
- "henry gonzalez IS AN AS*WH**LE!!!!!!!!!!!! leather look very fake! will have to hire a pro to check if it is real leather! POOR MADE! "leather" scratched easily with finger nail. leather..."
- "So my fitbit from christmas ended up breaking and lucky there is a limited warranty and it was covered. Not only was the fitbit company awesome and speedy but..."