Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.5

I WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK, DO NOT GO HERE!I went to the school two weeks ago for a hair cut, and it's so choppy and uneven.

I wanted a bob and it's just a mess. I figured maybe if I got it colored it would make it better. I showed them a picture with blonde streaks. They said it was an ombre and continued as such when I told the girl I didn't want it briaged or whatever it's called.

She did an ombre, and it turned out orange, and she missed a whole section of my hair, and I have never been this upset in my life. The pictures are posted on their facebook page. I paid $51.00 and walked out screaming of sadness because I looked like a five year old went crazy with scissors and bleach on my head. They made me pay full, and told me to come back the next day to fix it.

I couldn't go back there. I went straight to a store and dyed my own hair because I couldn't go around like that. I can't believe they left me like that. I didn't get a sorry, nothing.

They said it looked just like the picture. I called the line to complain and no response. WORSE hair salon IN THE NATION! If you want to see pictures please contact me.

Do not go here unless you need a quick easy trim nothing else.Do not ruin your hair by Paul Mitchell school in Ogden, UT

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $51. This person is overall dissatisfied with Paul Mitchell Schools and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about paul mitchell schools hair coloring at Paul Mitchell Schools was wrong color and highlights, knowledge of student and no empathy Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Paul Mitchell Schools.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Paul Mitchell Schools to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Paul Mitchell Schools?

Comments

You were at a school, their job is to learn on you and give you what you want so they can be graded/supervised by the salon higher-ups.

I don't care if you were there half an hour, 3 hours or 20 hours, $100 is WAY too much to be charged for work done by students who are fortunate to have volunteers to learn on.

They should be bending over backwards to give you what you want.I am so sorry you had this horrid experience.

I have heard many terrible stories about work done by PM salons in both Chicago and NY, both cities I lived in.

And the work that was complained about was done by the salon pros, and full price was paid---several hundred dollars, in most cases.Absurd.

You went to a school to get a haircut....

Who cares about the haircut i want to see those fine "t1t5".