2.8
Additional Fees

I went to your business at 1285 Oviedo Mall Blvd. Oviedo Fl. on April 29,2016 I had blonde hair with highlights and wanted to go all one color which was my natural color of strawberry blonde,well they said that they could do it so we went ahead with it...well when I was done it wasn't strawberry blonde..it was a dark burnette not happy at all,I paid them there 59.00 dollars and left,I called back on Monday and explained to the girl that I don't like the color its not what I ask for,so I went back in for a redo on May 6,2016 they got it to some what the color I ask for but They also made me pay another 48.00 ,I feel that I should be highly compensated after all it was there mistake not mine,because I had to deal with the stree of it all not good for me at all , feel free to contact me at njflgal48@hotmail.com

This person wrote the review because of "wrong color" at Paul Mitchell Schools. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $110 and wants Paul Mitchell Schools to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was over charged and slow service and color i asked for strawberry blonde and got burnette. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Paul Mitchell Schools and paul mitchell schools hair coloring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Paul Mitchell Schools?

Comments